Friday, July 30, 2010

FATBURGER Kuwait

So FATBURGER opened up a few days ago here in Kuwait and me being a food junkie, I just had to go and try it out. The burger was fantastic! The beef was excellent, great flavor, nice and juicy too.

I ordered the Double Fatburger with cheese and skinny fries and a Coke (pictured above). All burgers come with lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles, relish, mustard and mayo. Yes, it tasted great but it's quite pricey. My meal cost KD 4.400 (around $15!) Not everything on their menu is currently available. They don't have their turkey/chicken/veggie burgers, salads, chili, or hot dogs. As the guy said, they're all "on the plane" :P

I'll definitely be going again but I'll wait until their whole menu is available. They're open at Spoons complex in Mahboula.

No comments:

Post a Comment