Saturday, October 10, 2009

When the past comes for a visit...

This weekend an old friend of mine came to visit from Saudi Arabia. We were friends back in school and the last time I had seen him was in the 10th grade. He hasn't changed much and that's exactly why this reunion wasn't as exciting as one would expect... We were never really good friends and after this trip, things are still the same. I was just being a friend, showing him around and making him feel welcome. No I wasn't obligated to do so, yet a part of me felt that it's the proper thing to do seeing as we have a shared past together...

Come to think of it, i'm glad he stopped by. It gave me the chance to remember where I was and where I am today and i'm happy with the outcome.

Cheers M, thanks for the visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment