Saturday, March 20, 2010

Dubai Lynx 2010!

This was the first time I ever go to Dubai and all I can say is WOW! I've heard all sorts of stuff about it being overly crowded and fake etc. but no, I really liked it!

I went for the Dubai Lynx awards. The Dubai Lynx is an annual award show for advertising in the Middle East. It was a 4 day event of seminars and workshops (which were excellent) along with the the award show on the 17th. We picked up a bronze for one of our TV commercials, the only win by an agency in Kuwait this year. JWT MENA also picked up the win for Network of the year!

Apparently there were a couple of pictures snapped of me which I didn't know of, check them out at the read link.

Me updating my Twitter from the festival. (via DubaiLynx)


There's me to the right after the end of the show. (via Jazarah)

No comments:

Post a Comment