Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Windows Live Messenger for Touch Screen Nokia Phones (S60v5)

I had to hard reset my phone a couple of weeks ago after it wouldn't turn on. I have all my contacts backed up on my PC so that was fine, I just had to redownload my apps. When I went to the ovi store to redownload Windows Live Messenger, I noticed that it wasn't available for S60v5 anymore. So I've been searching everywhere for it. I finally found a working version.

Installation takes a good 5+ minutes... but you have to first copy it on to your memory card under the "Installs" folder then run the installation from Settings>Application mgr.>Installation Files otherwise it will install to like 99% then you'll get a frustrating "Installation cancelled" message.

Fully working 100% on the N97 mini.

No comments:

Post a Comment